I bless our wonderous Earth today and recognize the innate love, wisdom, and power I have to be a conscious and privileged custodian of our wondrous earth. The earth is more than just my home; it is a vast, interactive, and amazing classroom of incredible proportions. I bless the idea that a beautiful and loving life is a natural part of my existence and begins first and foremost with acceptance and unconditional love for self. I acknowledge my beloved Earth as a complex being, and as a sentient, vibrant and living consciousness. I bless and honor everything on Planet Earth from the from the air I breathe, to the soil I walk upon to the water I drink. I bless the Earth for everything it so lovingly provides to support and sustain life. I honor Mother Nature as she calls to us once again and reminds us of the beauty held within all kingdoms – animal, plant, and mineral – each in its rightful place and combined into a symphony of exquisite melody. I acknowledge the idea that loving Earth is as vital as loving myself. I honor the global consciousness that begins with love along with our creative expressions to ease the suffering we may have inflicted through ignorance and will over eons of time. Today we have the opportunity to reverse this in a blink of an eye as we approach the Loving Earth within a space and consciousness of unconditional love.
The importance of loving the Earth unconditionally
Do you think of the Earth as a complex being, and as a sentient, vibrant and living consciousness?
If you don’t, perhaps you should! As humans, we are the chosen caretakers for Mother Earth, and we should be treating her with the utmost of kindness, compassion, and respect. Loving the Earth unconditionally gives us the opportunity to reverse the global consciousness of the Planet and to approach the Loving Earth within a space and consciousness of unconditional love.
Take a moment to reflect on how EARTHism for Unconditionally Loving Earth makes you feel.
Journal and Meditation Prompt
1. As you reflect on this EARTHism, and sit in the quiet, notice how it feels to send love and appreciation to the Planet.
2. Make a note of any thoughts, words, or phrases that come to mind as you think about it, and reflect upon the impact you can make on the world by following it.
3. Now challenge yourself to think of some things you can personally do, in your home, neighborhood or community to love, honor, and protect Spaceship Earth.
4. Enjoy the feeling of peace you feel, after taking the time to love, honor, and cherish our precious Planet.
5. Make a pact with yourself to find gratitude and joy along life’s crooked path and to bless, honor, and cherish the Earth every day.
We also have a short video to enjoy, featuring Earthism for Unconditionally Loving Earth!