I bless the magnificence of the Earth’s mountains and what I can learn from the mountains. I honor the mountain’s ability to be completely natural and at ease with itself. I am in awe of the mountains ability to battle high winds and to withstand the forces of nature. I honor the mountain for its ability to adapt to life’s changes in such a beautiful way. I can see that the mountain teaches us how to be strong and wise. I thank the mountain for its sense of dignity and resolve and for the mountain’s ability to stay safe and strong, no matter what life throws at it. I bless the cool air and the high peaks of the mountain and bless how strongly the mountain is rooted into the Earth. I bless all the creatures that call the mountain home and all the birds that soar over its highest peaks. I bless and honor all the lovely mountains of the world and thank them for showing me what strength and resilience are. I bless the mountain and bless myself and what I can learn from the mountain. I honor and bless my ability to be one with the energy and strength of the mountain. I honor all the beautiful mountains on the Planet Earth and thank them for the love and protection they so lovingly provide.
The resilience of the world’s mountains
and what they can teach us
Have you ever stopped to think about the importance of the world’s mountains?
Mountains offer us so much, but we don’t often stop to thank them. Mountains help influence regional and global weather conditions and climate and they provide human beings with medicinal products, food, biodiversity, energy, and freshwater. The best part about mountains is what they can teach us about strength and resilience, which is why we love this EARTHism so much!
Take a moment to reflect on how the EARTHism for the Mountains makes you feel.
Journal and Meditation Prompt
1. As you reflect on this EARTHism, and sit in the quiet, notice how it feels to send love and appreciation to the Planet.
2. Make a note of any thoughts, words, or phrases that come to mind as you think about it, and reflect upon the impact you can make on the world by following it.
3. Now challenge yourself to think of some things you can personally do, in your home, neighborhood or community to love, honor, and protect Spaceship Earth.
4. Enjoy the feeling of peace you feel, after taking the time to love, honor, and cherish our precious Planet.
5. Make a pact with yourself to find gratitude and joy along life’s crooked path and to bless, honor, and cherish the Earth every day.
We also have a short video to enjoy, featuring the Earthism for the Mountains!