I bless the Earth’s hydrosphere and the immense contribution it serves. I bless everything that the hydrosphere encompasses from the water to the water cycle to the clouds and the rain. I bless the water table and the groundwater. I bless the oceans and the currents and the tides. I bless the runoff that serves a valuable purpose. I send love and appreciation for the importance of the hydrosphere in its ability to sustain life. I honor the role the hydrosphere plays in balancing the ecosystem and regulating the atmosphere. I bless the hydrosphere’s ability to lovingly cycle the water as it collects in clouds and falls to the Earth in the form of rain, sleet, or snow. I send love to all the rivers, lakes and oceans and bless the process of evaporation. I am so honored to share the Planet with you and bless this magnificent process!
What is the hydrosphere, and why is it so important?
We all know how important water is, for our health and well-being, but what about the role it plays in keeping the planet healthy?
The hydrosphere covers all water present on the Earth’s surface, and it plays a vital role in our ecosystem and helping to regulate the atmosphere. The hydrosphere also helps regulate the earth’s climate, which makes it extremely important to humans. Let’s bless the hydrosphere!
Take a moment to reflect on how EARTHism for the Hydrosphere makes you feel.
Journal and Meditation Prompt
1. As you reflect on this EARTHism, and sit in the quiet, notice how it feels to send love and appreciation to the Planet.
2. Make a note of any thoughts, words, or phrases that come to mind as you think about it, and reflect upon the impact you can make on the world by following it.
3. Now challenge yourself to think of some things you can personally do, in your home, neighborhood or community to love, honor, and protect Spaceship Earth.
4. Enjoy the feeling of peace you feel, after taking the time to love, honor, and cherish our precious Planet.
5. Make a pact with yourself to find gratitude and joy along life’s crooked path and to bless, honor, and cherish the Earth every day.
We also have a short video to enjoy, featuring Earthism for the Hydrosphere!