I bless Mother Earth and dream of a day when we can all lovingly co-exist without anger, pain, hunger, or fear. I bless the darkness and look towards the light. I bless my ability to live on a peaceful planet where all souls unite. I bless my ability to connect with the energy of love and to live with an open heart. I know that as Confucius taught “To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.” I dream of a day when all humans can live in communion and live without fear. I bless our ability to awaken and ascend to a higher level of consciousness where we can all support each other and work with each other in love. I bless the spirit of love on Planet Earth and send Mother Earth love, kindness, and compassion. I thank you for gifting us your lovely planet and know that we can all work together to create a more peaceful, loving earth for ourselves and for those we leave behind. We thank you so much and feel honored to be in your graceful presence. And we thank David Roth for his song Earth that inspired some of this invitation.
It’s time to love the Earth! What can you do?
When was the last time you took a few moments to love, honor and cherish the planet? What can you do to make the world a healthier, happier place?
We created EARTHisms to help the planet heal, one person at a time. If you’ve been looking for a way to give back to the planet for everything she so unselfishly provides, EARTHisms are the perfect solution. The EARTHism for Loving Mother Earth is something small you can do, to help the world heal. As you work with EARTHisms, notice how it feels to send love and appreciation to the Planet. Make a note of any thoughts, words, or phrases that come to mind as you think about it and reflect upon the impact you can make on the world by following it. Make a pact with yourself to find gratitude and joy along life’s crooked path and to bless, honor, and cherish the Earth every day.
Take a moment to reflect on how EARTHism for Loving Mother Earth makes you feel.
Journal and Meditation Prompt
1. As you reflect on this EARTHism, and sit in the quiet, notice how it feels to send love and appreciation to the Planet.
2. Make a note of any thoughts, words, or phrases that come to mind as you think about it, and reflect upon the impact you can make on the world by following it.
3. Now challenge yourself to think of some things you can personally do, in your home, neighborhood or community to love, honor, and protect Spaceship Earth.
4. Enjoy the feeling of peace you feel, after taking the time to love, honor, and cherish our precious Planet.
5. Make a pact with yourself to find gratitude and joy along life’s crooked path and to bless, honor, and cherish the Earth every day.
We also have a short video to enjoy, featuring Earthism for Loving Mother Earth!